Saturday, October 28, 2006

BOO HELLO! (:
my comp is working again. its mad lah. i bet it will stop working like in another 10 min or something. ah whatever.
okay. and im reallt treasuring my time to blog. HAHAH!
got back piano results! YAY I PASSED! haha the examiner was nice lah. (:
and out of boredom, i created a maple acc today. LOL. and i still suck. i keep dying. HAHAHA!
and i finally went to friendster to accept my testimonials today. hmm so to those ppl who aksed me to forward them the chain mail, im sorry! another day when i have time yeah? :P
okok. anyway ytd's entry abt the zoo was a very brief one. haha read stacy's blog for m0re details!
mum was pmsing all day today. and she piss me off lah. lol.
someone called me ROUND today. makes me feel like a ball. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home