Monday, November 06, 2006

HAH!
my comp is working again! (:
yep. so im back online.

okay. just came back home frm c.o.
and it sucked.
mr. boo is a bastard.
actually the boos family are all like that.
damn mr boo bitched abt cherie and me to the rest of the c.o members, cos cello section had a teacher today, so we didnt have to go for combines.
seriously, u are an instructor yourself, and there you are bitching abt your own members to your own members. i despise you.
something is obviously very wrong with your brain. why dun u just fuck off to hougang hotel or something. i know you can exaggerate, but i didnt know it was to such big extent. how can you accuse me of walking around during c.o today when i was just going to take my instrument. and how could you assume that i was slacking today when there was a teacher around. get your facts right. He granted us a 10min break, so i wasnt walking ard without a teacher's permission.
yeah. and cc on sun was supposed to be optional. seems that it became a compulsory thing huh. i know you are desperate for ppl frm the cello section to go, cos there is only one pathetic soul going now. but who cares a shit abt you okay. i have church, and how can you expect me not to go for that. respect my religion pls.
yeah. so what if u wanna take cherie and my name off the china waiting list. i freaking dun give a damn okay. you can jolly well take it off for all i care. i wont go there begging you. its just a waste of my precious time.
mr boo, i detest you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home